What is the marathon package deal?
Offer reserved for Marathon runners includes:
• 1 numbered bib for the marathon
• 1 Hotel bedroom for two people for the night of Saturday, 21nd of October (breakfast included)
• A guided tour of choice (Parliament of Brittany and historic heart of Rennes.) and 1 expo pass (to visit the Museum of Brittany, the Science Centre and the Anita Conti showroom).
If you come as 2 runners, only one of two runners needs to book a single package on our website and the other runner can register separately.
We also offer tickets in partnership with SNCF and the Brittany Regional Council:
• TGV (Paris / Marseille / Lyon / Montpellier / Lille / Strasbourg-Rennes) at a price of 25 euros for a round trip
To receive the package, apply directly on the Green Marathon website, specifying your choice of hotel. http://www.klikego.com/inscription / ...
We have negotiated special rates with various hotels located in strategic areas of the Green Marathon. (Starting Area, Finish, throughout the course).
The proposed rates are limited by the availability of the hotel. (Breakfast included, but tourist taxes not included)
Please note: 1 package = 1 numbered bib + 1 room for 2 people, whereas 2 marathon runners’ package = 1 package + 1 number bib with normal registration
RESERVATION ONLY PACKAGES ON OUR WEBSITE
(Do not apply directly using the hotel website to benefit from the package)
• Mercure Cesson ***
• A 10 min drive to the finish and the Marathon Village (downtown Rennes) and 20 minutes from the starting location. Conveniently located on the ring road, Mercure Rennes Cesson is a hotel easily accessible by car. Make sure you organise transportation to get to the hotel.
• Overnight stay for 2 + 1 numbered bib = €90*
• Site Mercure Cesson
• Escale Oceania Rennes, Cap Malo ***
• Located at the edge of the starting line and a 15 minute drive to the finish. Hotel well positioned for runners who prefer to sleep near the start, in the heart of the recreation area and Cap Malo shops. Situated at’ Porte de Rennes’. See fixed schedule for return shuttle bus.
• Overnight stay for 2 + 1 numbered bib = €99*
• Website: Escale Oceania Rennes Cap Malo
• Mercure Rennes - Place de Bretagne ***
• Located in the heart of the historic centre of Rennes and close to the Marathon Village, Mercure Rennes Place de Bretagne is close to the business centre and near the train station.
• Overnight stay for 2 people + 1 numbered bib = €110*
• Site Mercure Rennes - Place de Bretagne
• Oceania Rennes Saint-Grégoire ****:
• Located in Saint-Grégoire, Boulevard Robert Schuman, 5 minutes from the start and 15 minutes from the finish. This 4- star hotel offers contemporary rooms with an Aquatonic fitness centre with Spa (at an extra cost).
• Overnight stay for 2 people + 1 bib = €115*
• Site Oceania Rennes Saint-Grégoire
• **** Novotel Rennes Centre Gare
• The Novotel Rennes Centre Gare is a 4-star hotel located in the heart of Rennes, a 2 minute walk from the train and bus station. Located near the finish and shuttles for the Sunday morning. Free access to the Pool and Steam Room.
• Overnight stay for 2 people + 1 numbered bib = €125*
• Website of Novotel Rennes Centre Gare
• By air: many airlines with arrival at Rennes Airport.
• By train: In partnership with SNCF, we provide Marathon runners with a price of 25 euros round trip when travelling with TGV.
When you register on the site Klikego you add an online payment of 25 euros to this means of transport.
The following schedules are available:
Some times have been deleted because bookings were full.
The collection of numbered bibs will be held at the Green Marathon Village on the ‘Esplanande General Charles de Gaulle’ on:
FRIDAY THE 20st of OCTOBER 2017: From 2pm to 7pm
SATURDAY THE 21ND of OCTOBER 2017: From 10am to 7pm
• No numbered bib can be collected without ID
FREE GREEN MARATHON SHUTTLE BUSES
Sunday, 21rd of October 2017 for riders and accompanying friends.
DEPARTING FROM RENNES:
• To reach the start in Cap Malo
• From 6:45am
• Until 7:30am at the latest
• Bus Station located right next to the train station
• For arrival at the starting point no later than 8am
SHUTTLE BUSES FROM HOTELS
• Free shuttles from the hotel Oceania St. Grégoire to the starting area in Cap Malo, starting 7:40am opposite the Alphasis Oceania zone).
• For Novotel Gare and All Seasons hotels: transfer from the bus station to Cap Malo.
• From Escale Oceania Cap Malo: departure is on site.
SHUTTLE BUS RETURN
From the Bus Station to Cap Malo (stop Oceania Hotel St Grégoire)
• 2:15 pm
• 3:15 pm
FOR ACCOMPANYING FRIENDS
• Back to the plaza of Charles de Gaulle in coaches at 9:15am, 9:20am, 9:25am.